- I love walkthroughs
- Square Enix but only for Kingdom Hearts
- Skyrim/Fallout3 Open word RPG's in general really
- Aliens vs predator
- Grand Theft Auto
- Persona 3
- Metal Gear Risisng Revengance
- The World Ends with You
- Gears of War
- BlazBlue (Couldn't get ahang of the controls)
- 4 hours
- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
- Diablo 3 vs Skyrim
- Oh dear God so many choices... Yukari from person 3 just tops the list
- Kingdom Hearts
- Rogue Trooper
- Skyrim = riding a dragon while raining fire on the Thalmor
- Final boss of Fallout 3
- Infinite Health on Medal of Honor Frontline
- Yes but I'll die before I admit what it was
- Master Chief's armor
- Layton vs Phoenix Wright
56 hours until arrival
With a quiet hiss the ships doors slid open, Kim squinted a bit as the sun leaked into the ship.
"Goodbye Miss Possible, remember to activate your locator beacon when you are ready to return" Computress' voice over the ships radio as Kim rose from her seat.
Before disembarking Kim gave Ron a brief hug and offering a comforting smile as she made her way down the ramp.
"See you soon"
As the ship took off across town Kim opened the front door and went to start preparing. Hearing sounds coming from the kitchen Kim poked her head in to see her parents sitting at the table.
Her father was the first to notice and smiled broadly at her.
"Kimmie you're home! Dexter told us you'd be back soon" the smile slowly lessened as he continued "Guess you're getting ready for the invasion huh?"
A twinge of worry ran through her but she forced it away and put on a confident smile
"Yeah just getting a few things together, but with the team Dexter's put together I'm